The European Society of Hypertension have started a Young Investigators Forum and invite any interested Young Investigators to sign up.
The Forum, besides being an area of knowledge exchange and sharing of reciprocal interests, will provide the young doctors with the following opportunities:
a) access to a dedicated network of education and professional training sharing a broad spectrum of knowledge and experiences
b) discounted registration fees for the ESH annual meetings besides the travel grants already available
c) participation in ESH Working Groups and meetings
d) participation in dedicated sessions for Young Investigators during the ESH annual meeting
To sign up, simply email email@example.com with the following details:
– Name, gender, DOB, address, country and email
– Scientific/ and or professional work area
1. Basic Research – description of research area
2. Activity linked to pharmaceutical industry
3. Clinical practice in the cardiovascular field together with or with clinical research, thereby designating the area of their clinic interest.