Annual Scientific Meeting
16th – 18th September 2019
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to invite you to Birmingham for the 2019 BIHS Annual Scientific Meeting. The Edgbaston Park Hotel and Conference Centre, is a brand new conference centre situated in the grounds of the University of Birmingham just two miles from the city centre with excellent transport links from Birmingham New Street station, Birmingham International airport or by car via the M42, M5, or M6. Onsite accommodation will be available.
The meeting is open to all healthcare professionals with an interest in cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure, and is not only among the important events in the calendar to exchange new ideas, but is also a great networking opportunity in a convivial atmosphere.
- Sir George Pickering Lecture
- Joint symposium with the Renal Association
- Three awards for Young Investigator submitted abstracts; opportunities to present your work in Australia, the USA and Italy in our reciprocal exchange programmes
- The Dr Robert Grayson Award will be presented to the best research into diseases of the aorta and blood vessels
- Prizes for the best Nurses and AHP presentation and the best Poster presentation will be awarded
- Late-breaking research
We look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham!
Professor Francesco Cappuccio & Dr Carmel McEniery