2020 Annual Scientific Meeting
28th – 29th May 2020
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to invite you to Glasgow for the 2020 BIHS Annual Scientific Meeting. Held immediately before the joint ESH/ISH 2020 meeting in Glasgow, we will be celebrating 40 years of the BIHS, with an exciting programme open to all healthcare professionals with an interest in cardiovascular disease and high blood pressure. There will be ample opportunities for young investigators to showcase their work and compete for awards, and for all attendees to participate in the exchange of new ideas and lively debate, all within a friendly, convivial atmosphere.
• Sir George Pickering Lecture
• Three Young Investigator awards based on submitted abstracts,
with opportunities to present your work in Australia, the USA and Italy
in our reciprocal exchange programmes
• The Dr Robert Grayson Award – presented to the best research into
diseases of the aorta and blood vessels
• Prizes for the best Poster and best Nurse & Allied Health
• Clinical sessions on guidelines, complex cases and co-morbidities
We look forward to welcoming you to Glasgow!
Professor Francesco Cappuccio, Professor Una Martin & Dr Carmel McEniery